Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
LEWIS PULVER

Built in 1886, at Athens, New York as the Lewis Pulver for the John E. Moore Company of New York, New York.

In 1928, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.

In 1941, she was acquired by E.E. Cummings of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name. The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and, or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 150 horsepower.


  • Vessel Name: LEWIS PULVER
  • USCG Doc. No.: 140849
  • Vessel Service: TOWING VESSEL
  • Trade Indicator: Coastwise Unrestricted, Registry
  • Hull Material: WOOD
  • Year Built: 1886
  • Length: 80.0
  • Hull Depth: 8.4
  • Hull Breadth: 19.3
  • Gross Tonnage: 71
  • Net Tonnage: 35
  • Previous Vessel Names:
    Lewis Pulver
  • Previous Vessel Owners:
    John E. Moore Co., Moran Towing Co., E.E. Cummings