Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
MARY L

Built in 1957 by Nichols Boat Works of Hood River, Oregon as the Mary L for the Knappton Towboat Company of Astoria, Oregon.

The tug was later acquired by the American Institute of Marine Studies of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Where she retained her name.

In 2006, she was acquired by Lind Marine Incoporated of Petaluma, California. Where the tug was renamed as the Shlley Lind.


  • Vessel Name: MARY L
  • USCG Doc. No.: 275311
  • Vessel Service: TOWING VESSEL
  • Trade Indicator: Coastwise Unrestricted, Registry
  • Call Sign: WJ6704
  • Hull Material: STEEL
  • Ship Builder: NICHOLS BOAT WORKS CO
  • Year Built: 1957
  • Length: 57.6
  • Hailing Port: PETALUMA, CA
  • Hull Depth: 6.2
  • Hull Breadth: 17.3
  • Gross Tonnage: 45
  • Net Tonnage: 22
  • Owner:
    RIVERVIEW EQUIPMENT COMPANY LLC
    3115 BRAYTON LANE
    PETALUMA, CA 94952
  • Previous Vessel Names:
    Mary L
  • Previous Vessel Owners:
    Knappton Towboat Company, American Institute of Marine Studies