Built in 1938, by Jakobson Shipyard of Brooklyn, New York (hull #274) as the Otco for the Oil Transfer Company of New York, New York.
In 1962, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Eugenia Moran.
In 1963, she was acquired by Thomas A. Feeney of Kingston, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Vegco.
In 1971, the tug was acquired by the Inter Development Corporation of Miami, Florida. Where she was renamed as the Norwich.
She was later sold, where she was renamed as the Seagull.
In 1998, the tug sank. She was a single screw tug, rated at 720 horsepower.