Built in 1950, by Jakobson Shipyard Incorporated of Oyster Bay, New York (hull #330) as the Lehigh for the Lehigh Valley Railroad Company of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
In 1970, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1971, she was transferred to the Moran Towing Corporation's affiliate the Curtis Bay Towing Company of Baltimore, Maryland. Where she was renamed as the Swan Point.
In 1988, the Curtis Bay Towing Company was absorbed into the Moran Towing Corporation. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2002, she was reefed under the name J.B. Eskridge. The tug was powered by a single, Cleveland 16-278A diesel engine. She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,590 horsepower.