Built in 1958, by the Gladding Hearn Shipbuilding Company of Somerset, Massachusetts (hull #29) as the Duchess for the Hays Tug and Launch Company of Wallingford, Pennsylvania.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. She was "laid up" at the Hays Tug and Launch Company's yard in Chester, Pennsylvania.
She was a single screw tug, rated at 235 horsepower.
(Captain Larry Strohm, John Curdy, Dave Boone)