Built in 1906, by Robert Palmer and Sons of Noank, Connecticut as the P.J.T. Co. No. 8 for Panama Railroad Company of Panama City, Panama.
The tug was later sold, where she was renamed as the Charles A. McCaffery.
The tug was later acquired by the Simmons-Lee Lighterage and Transit Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Theo Lee.
In 1944, she was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1947, the tug was abandoned. She was single screw, rated at 600 horsepower.