Built in 1907, by A.C. Brown and Son of Tottenville, New York as the Thomas W. Rogers for the Red Star Towing Company of New York, New York.
In 1948, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Pelham.
In 1954, she went out of documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 300 horsepower.