Built in 1940, by Liberty Drydock of Brooklyn, New York (hull #37) as the Russell 20 for the Russell Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York.
In 1961, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she retained her name.
In 1963, the McAllister Brothers Towing Company renamed the tug as the Mark McAllister.
In 1974, she was acquired by an individual named William F. Case of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Mark Casey.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was single screw tug, rated at 690 horsepower.