Built in 1915, by the New Jersey Dry Dock and Transportation Company of Elizabethport, New Jersey (hull #112) as the Newark Central Railroad of New Jersey of New York, New York.
In 1953, the tug was acquired New Haven Transport (Dalzell Towing and Transportation) of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Dalzellace.
In 1965, Dalzell Towing was acquired by McAllister Brothers Towing of New York, New York. However, the tug was not included in the sale.
Although in 1966, despite not being included in the McAllister acquisition. The tug was sold, where she was renamed as the Mount Hope. However, the tug is no longer in documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown.
The tug was single screw, rated at 1,800 horsepower.