Built in 1915, by the Staten Island Shipbuilding Company of Port Richmond, New York (hull #615) as the Bethlehem for the Central Railroad of New Jersey of New York, New York.
In 1954, the tug was acquired by New Haven Transport (Dalzell Towing and Transportation) of New York, New York. Where She was renamed as the Dalzellera.
In 1965, Dalzell Towing was acquired by McAllister Brothers Towing of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the D.E. McAllister.
In 1981, she was sold and renamed as the Angela M.
In 1989, the tug was acquired by Watson Marine Services Incorporated of Bluff City, Tennessee. Where she was renamed as the Sissy Watson.
Her existence is in doubt. But, her current and or final disposition is unknown.
The tug was powered by a 16 cylinder Oil Engine, 8.5" X 10.75" SA 2 CYC, SR GRS, rated at 1,440 horsepower. However, she was later repowered with an LST EMD package for a rated 1,200 horsepower.