Built in 1952 by River Lines Incorporated of Sacramento, California as the Yuba for Sacramento River Lines of Sacramento, California.
The tug was later acquired by the Bay Cities Transportation Company of San Francisco, California. Where she retained her name.
In 2000, the tug was acquired by C and O Marine Incorporated of Ketchikan, Alaska. Where she was renamed as the Wendeanna.
In 2005, Rick and Wendy Olson assumed full ownership of the company. Which was renamed as Olson Marine Incorporated.
In 2007, she was acquired by Brice Marine LLC of Fairbanks, Alaska. Where the tug was renamed as the Andy B.