Built in 1901, in Hadlock, Washington as the N.D. Tobey.
In 1945, the tug was acquired Robert Shrewsbury of Seattle, Washington. Where the tug retained her name.
Robert Shrewsbury would later found the Western Towboat Company of Seattle, Washington with the tug.
In 1946, the tug was sold, and was eventually scrapped. She was powered by a single Co diesel engine, rated at 60 horsepower.
(Captain Ric Shrewsbury)