Built in 1956, at Portland, Oregon as the Rosa for the Hawaiian Tug and Barge Company of Honolulu, Hawaii, a subsidiary of the Dillingham Corporation of Honolulu, Hawaii.
In 1972, tug was transferred to the Pacific Towboat Company of Everett, Washington, a sister subsidiary of the Dillingham Corporation. Where she was renamed Sea Prince.
In 1974, Dillingham consolidated their tugboat operations of Puget Sound, and the tug was transferred to the Foss Launch and Tug Boat Company of Tacoma, Washington. Where she retained her name.
In 1996, she was acquired by the Sea Coast Towing Company of Seattle, Washington. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2001, the tug was acquired by the Lakeshore Marine Construction Company of Mukilteo, Washington. Where she retained her name.
In 2001, she went out of documentation.
In 2009, she sunk at the Duwamish River in Seattle, Washington. The tug was later salvaged.
In 2020, the tug was acquired by DeForge Maritime Towing of Seattle, Washington. Where she was renamed as the Skookum.
She is a twin screw tug, rated at 400 horsepower.