Built in 1954, by the Albina Engine and Machine Works of Portland, Oregon (hull #46) as the Rascal for the Smith Tug and Barge Company of Rainier, Oregon.
In 1977, the Smith Tug and Barge was acquired by the Knappton Towboat Company of Astoria, Oregon. Where the tug was renamed as Arctic Raven.
In 1988, the Knappton Towboat Compant was rebranded as the Brix Maritime Company of Seattle, Washington. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1990, the tug was acquired by the Brusco Tug and Barge Company of Longview, Washington. Where she was renamed as the Oliver B.
She is a single screw tug, rated at 330 horsepower.