(International Cement Corp, Lone Star Cement Corp, Dyckerhoff, Buzzi Unicem USA)
Lone Star Industries, Inc. was incorporated in Maine in 1919 as International Cement Corporation and, in 1936,
changed its name to Lone Star Cement Corporation. The company opened its Indiana division circa 1924. In 1969,
Lone Star Cement changed its state of incorporation to Delaware and in 1971 changed its name to Lone Star
Industries, Inc. In 1999, Lone Star Industries was acquired by the German cement company Dyckerhoff, which was in turn acquired in 2004 by Buzzi Unicem S.p.A. of Casale Monferrato, Italy. All former Lone Star Industries properties now operate under the helm of Buzzi Unicem USA.