Built in 1954, by RTC Shipbuilding Incorporated of Camden, New Jersey (hull #227) as the Philadelphia for the Pennsylvania Railroad Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
In 1968, the Pennsylvania Railroad merged with New York Central Railroad Company. To form the Pennsylvania Central Transportation Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1981, the tug was acquired by the Eastern Shore Railroad Company of Cape Charles, Virginia. Where she was renamed as the Northampton.
In 1989, she was sold to a private, undisclosed interest. Who converted the tug to a yacht, and renamed her as the Yemitzis.
In 2007, the tug was acquired by Henry Marine Service Incorporated of Staten Island, New York. Where she retained her name. And continued to function as a yacht, however she will periodically be utilized in commercial work for Henry Marine.
Originally powered by a single, Cleveland, 16-278A diesel electric engine. In 2007, she was re powered with a single Fairbanks Morse 38D 8 diesel engine. She is a single screw tug, rated at 1,600 horsepower.