Built in 1943, by Odenbach Shipbuilding Incorporated of Rochester, New York (hull #2) as the Y-2 for the United States Army.
In 1946, the unit was acquired by the Reinauer Transportation Companies of Staten Island, New York. Where she was renamed as the Lucy Reinauer.
In 1963, she was transferred to the Boston Fuel Transportation Company of East Boston, Massachusetts (a subsidiary of the Reinauer Transportation Company of Staten Island, New York.) Where she retained her name.
The tanker longer listed in documentation. Her current, and, or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw vessel rated at 480 horsepower.