Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
MORANIA NO. 4 (1957)
Photo Courtesy of : Christopher Roehrig

Built in 1957, by Gladding Hearn Shipbuilding of Somerset, Massachusetts as the Morania No. 4 for the Morania Oil Tanker Corporation.

The tug was later sold and renamed as the Capt. Lewis .

She was sold and renamed as the Kaye C. Green .

Her current and or final disposition is unknown


  • Vessel Name: MORANIA NO. 4 (1957)
  • USCG Doc. No.: 275192
  • Vessel Service: TOWING VESSEL
  • Trade Indicator: Coastwise Unrestricted
  • Call Sign: WJ5512
  • Hull Material: STEEL
  • Ship Builder: GLADDING HEARN SHIPBUILDING
  • Year Built: 1957
  • Length: 47
  • Hailing Port: CHARLESTON, SC
  • Hull Depth: 7.6
  • Hull Breadth: 15.2
  • Gross Tonnage: 32
  • Net Tonnage: 22
  • Previous Vessel Names:
    Morania No. 4, CAPT. LEWIS
  • Previous Vessel Owners:
    Morania Oil Tanker Corp., Charleston Marine