Built in 1945, by Ira S. Bushey and Sons Incorporated of Brooklyn, New York (hull #569) as the R.J. Perry for the Spentonbush Fuel Transport Service Incorporated of Brooklyn, New York.
In 1966, the vessel was acquired by the Eklof Marine Corporation of Staten Island, New York. Where she was renamed as the John J. Tabeling.
In 1992, she was acquired by the Gellatly Petroleum and Towing Corporation of Hopewell Junction, New York. Where the vessel was renamed as the Patricia N. Gellatly.
In 2001, the vessel was acquired by undisclosed foreign interests. Where she was renamed as the Nemo.
In 2005, she was scrapped. The vessel was a single screw unit, rated at 525 horsepower.