Built in 1924, by Sun Shipbuilding of Chester, Pennsylvania (hull #75) as the Rome Socony for the Standard Oil Company of New York.
In 1940, she was acquired by Esso Shipping where she was renamed as the Esso Delivery No. 13 .
In 1955, the unit was renamed as the Esso Hudson .
In 1969, she was renamed as the Hudson . (It is unclear when she was acquired by Eklof Marine of Staten Island, New York.)
She was scrapped in 1998.