Built in 1944, by Decatur Iron and Steel of Decatur, Alabama (hull #DPC-66) as the DPC 66 for the United States Defense Plant Corporation.
In 1947, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Pauline L. Moran.
In 1947, the tug was acquired by Portuguese Interests. Where she was renamed as the Mafro. She is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and, or, final disposition is unknown. She was a singe screw tug, rated at 700 horsepower.