Built in 1959, by WM Edwards of New Iberia, Louisiana (hull #106).
The tug was later acquired by the River Parishes Company of New Orleans, Louisiana.
In 2007, River Parishes was acquired by the Moran Towing Corporation of Greenwich, Connecticut. Where the tug retained her name.
However, the tug is no longer listed among Moran's active fleet. Her current and or final disposition is unknown.
She was a single screw tug rated at 2,600 horsepower.