Built in 1915, by the Bethlehem Steel Company of Staten Island, New York (hull #645) as the Mexpet for the Mexican Petroleum Company of Mexico City, Mexico.
In 1952, the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Was contracted to operate, and man the tug for the Mexican Petroleum Company.
In 1954, she was acquired by the Gibbs Corporation of Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic. Where she was renamed as the George F. McGraw.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 700 horsepower.