Built in 1915, by the Staten Island Shipbuilding Company of Port Richmond, New York (hull #615) as the Bethlehem for the Central Railroad of New Jersey of New York, New York.
In 1954, the tug was acquired by the Dalzell Towing and Transportation Company (New Haven Transport Company) of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Dalzellera.
In 1965, the Dalzell Towing and Transportation Company was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the D.E. McAllister.
In 1981, she was sold and renamed as the Angela M.
In 1989, the tug was acquired by Watson Marine Services Incorporated of Bluff City, Tennessee. Where she was renamed as the Sissy Watson.
Her existence is in doubt. But, her current and or final disposition is unknown. The tug was powered by a sixteen cylinder, oil engine, 8.5" X 10.75" SA 2 CYC, SR GRS, rated at 1,440 horsepower. However, she was later repowered with an LST EMD package. For a rated 1,200 horsepower.