Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
MARY E. MESECK

Built in 1924, by A.C. Brown and Son of Tottenville, New York as the Mary E. Meseck for the Meseck Towing and Transportation Company of New York, New York.

In 1954, the Meseck Towing and Transportation Company was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.

In 1955, the tug was scrapped. She was single screw, rated at 400 horsepower.


  • Vessel Name: MARY E. MESECK
  • USCG Doc. No.: 2236580
  • Vessel Service: TOWING VESSEL
  • Trade Indicator: Coastwise Unrestricted, Registry
  • Hull Material: WOOD
  • Ship Builder: A.C. Brown and Son
  • Year Built: 1924
  • Length: 74.8
  • Hull Depth: 9.4
  • Hull Breadth: 22.0
  • Gross Tonnage: 103
  • Net Tonnage: 70
  • Previous Vessel Names:
    Mary E. Meseck
  • Previous Vessel Owners:
    Meseck Towing and Transportation Co., Moran Towing Co.