Built in 1888, by the Neafie & Levy Ship & Engine Building Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as the E.L. Levy.
The tug was later sold, and renamed as the Mary F. Scully. And, then as the Chelsea.
In 1925, she was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Marion Moran.
In 1948, the tug was acquired by the Kehoe Transportation Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Marion Kehoe.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 550 horsepower.