Built in 1939, by Pusey and Jones of Wilmington, Delaware (hull #1073) as the Marion for the Curtis Bay Towing Company of Baltimore, Maryland.
In 1958, the company became an affiliate of the Moran Towing Corporation of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1962, she was acquired by the Del-Mar-Va Oil Transportation Company of Salisbury, Maryland. Where the tug was renamed as the Russell Hogshire.
She is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 320 horsepower.