Built in 1915, by the Racine Truscott Lake Boat Company of Muskegon, Michigan as the Gen. C. B. Sears for the United States Army
In 1953, she was acquired Avondale Marine Ways Incorporated of Avondale, Louisiana. Where the tug was renamed as the Warrengas
In 1955, the tug was acquired by the Cook Towing Company Incorporated of Houston, Texas. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1967, she was acquired by the Allied Towing Company of Norfolk, Virginia. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1975, the tug was acquired by Brownsville Towing Co Incorporated of Norfolk, Virginia. Where the tug was renamed as the Terri B.
In 1986, she was acquired by Gateway Towing Incorporated of New Haven, Connecticut. Where the tug was renamed as the Warsaw.
In 1998, the tug was acquired by the Signet Maritime Corporation of Houston, Texas. Where she was renamed as the Signet Ranger.
On November 30th, 2004 the tug went out of documentation. In 2005, she was scrapped at International Shipbreaking Limited of Brownsville, Texas.
Originally powered by a single, two cylinder, compound steam engine. In 1953, the tug was repowered by a single, twelve cylinder, EMD diesel engine. For a rated 1,200 horsepower.
(Tony Last, Michael Martin)