Built in 1920, at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as the F.A. Churchman for the Taylor and Anderson Marine Towing Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
In 1951, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Margaret A. Moran.
In 1953, she was sold. Where she was renamed as the F.A. Churchman. And, then as the Dauntless.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and, or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 775 horsepower.