Built in 1942, by the Mobile Dry Dock and Ship Company of Mobile, Alabama (hull #230) as the LT-331 for the United States Army.
In 1943, the tug was redesigned by the United States Army as the TS-12.
In 1945, the United States Army redesignated the tug was the TS-41.
In 1946, she was acquired by the Mobile Towing and Wrecking Company of Mobile, Alabama. Where she was renamed as the John T. Walsh.
In 1971, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she retained her name.
In 1979, she was acquired by the Watson Marine Services Incorporated of Bluff City, Tennessee. Where she was renamed as the Susan Watson.
In 1985, the tug was acquired by E.N. Bisso and Son Incorporated of Metairie, Louisiana. Where she was renamed as the Elizabeth B.
In 2008, she was acquired by the Suministros Marinos Company of Panama City, Panama. Where the tug was renamed as the Algab. She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,200 horsepower.