Built in 1939, by Pusey and Jones Incorporated of Wilmington, Delaware (hull #1072) as the Jane for the Curtis Bay Towing Company of Baltimore, Maryland.
In 1958, the company became an affiliate of the Moran Towing Corporation of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1962, she was acquired by King and Doan Incorporated of Wilmington, Delaware. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1990, the tug was sold. Where she was renamed as the Adam J.
In 1997, she was sold and renamed as the Jacklyn. And, then as the Erica.
In 1999, the tug was acquired by Island Barge Incorporated of New Bedford, Massachusetts. Where the tug was renamed as the Jane.
In 2008, she went out of documentation. Her current, and, or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 320 horsepower.