Built in 1923, at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as the Hustler for the Oil Transfer Corporation of New York, New York.
In 1950, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1965, she was acquired by an individual named Robert J. Foster. Where the tug retained her name. The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and, or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 300 horsepower.