Built in 1913, by the Bethlehem Steel Company of Baltimore, Maryland (hull #58) as the Invincible for the for the Bethlehem Key Highway Company of Baltimore, Maryland.
In 1965, the tug was acquired Wayland T. Coppedge Jr. of the White Stack Towing Company of Jacksonville, Florida. Where the tug was renamed as the H.B. Coppedge.
In 1976, she was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1978, the tug went out of documentation. The current, and, or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug rated at 1,600 horsepower.