Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
ELISKA THERIOT (1967)
Photo by: Gary Markham

Built in 1967, by Nolty J. Theriot Incorporated of Goldean Meadow, Louisiana (hull #22) as the Eliska Theriot for Nolty J. Theriot Offshore Incorporated of Golden Meadow, Louisiana.

The tug was later acquired by foreign interests. Where the tug was renamed as the Elvira.

In 1997, the tug was acquired by Global Holdings Incorporated of Umm Al Quwain of United Arab Emirates. Where the tug was renamed as the Claudine.

In 2012, Global Holdings Incorporated renamed the tug as the Claudia. However, the current, and, or final disposition is unclear.


  • Vessel Name: ELISKA THERIOT (1967)
  • Vessel Service: TOWING VESSEL
  • IMO Number: 7337268
  • Trade Indicator: Coastwise Unrestricted, Registry
  • Call Sign: HO6324
  • Hull Material: STEEL
  • Hull Number: 22
  • Ship Builder: NOLTY J. THERIOT
  • Year Built: 1967
  • Hailing Port: Panama
  • Gross Tonnage: 211
  • Net Tonnage: 196
  • Owner:
    GLOBAL HOLDING INC
    Care of Emirates International Shipping Establishment (EISE)
    Mezzanine 1
    Umm Al Quwain Tower
    King Faisal Road
    PO Box 1947
    Umm al Quwain, United Arab Emirates.
  • Previous Vessel Names:
    Eliska Theriot, Elvira, Claudine, Claudia.
  • Previous Vessel Owners:
    Nolty J. Theriot Offshore Inc., EMIRATES INTERNATIONAL SHPG, GLOBAL HOLDING INC