Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
E.M. MILLARD

Built in 1880, by Devine Burtis of Athens, New York as the E.M. Millard for the John E. Moore Company of New York, New York.

In 1928, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.

In 1929, she was acquired by the Munson Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.

The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and, or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 300 horsepower.


  • Vessel Name: E.M. MILLARD
  • USCG Doc. No.: 135479
  • Vessel Service: TOWING VESSEL
  • Trade Indicator: Coastwise Unrestricted
  • Hull Material: WOOD
  • Ship Builder: Devine Burtis
  • Year Built: 1880
  • Length: 90.4
  • Hull Depth: 9.4
  • Hull Breadth: 20.0
  • Gross Tonnage: 91
  • Net Tonnage: 49
  • Previous Vessel Owners:
    John E. Moore Co., Moran Towing Co., Munson Co.