Built in 1906, by the Bethlehem Steel Company of Staten Island, New York (hull #390) as the Industry for the Havemeyer Sugar Company of New York, New York.
The tug was later acquired by Meseck Towing and Transportation of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Carrie T. Meseck.
She was then acquired by the Curtis Bay Towing Company of Baltimore, Maryland. Where the tug was renamed as the Delaware.
In 1958, the Curtis Bay Towing Company was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. However, the Curtis Bay Towing Company operated as an affiliate of the Moran Towing Company. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1989, she was acquired by J. Piner Enterprises of Jacksonville, Florida. Where the tug was renamed as the Manie L. Piner.
In 2001, the tug was acquired by an individual named Edie Auguste. Where she was renamed as the Bull.
In 2001 the tug was renamed as the Sea Star. However, the vessel's domestic documentation expired in 2002. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 900 horsepower.