Built in 1953, by Gulfport Shipbuilding of Port Arthur, Texas (hull #418) for the General Motors Corporation of Detroit, Michigan.
In 1954, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Christine Moran
In 1983, the tug was acquired by the Berg Boat Company where she was renamed as the Christina
In 1989, she was acquired by the Atlantic Dry Dock Corporation of Jacksonville, Florida. Where the tug retained her name.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,000 horsepower.