Built in 1908, by the Johnston Brothers of Ferrysburg, Mississippi (hull #22) as the Frank Perry for the Perry Lumber Company of Perry County, Pennsylvania.
In 1914, the tug was sold. Where she was renamed as the Sipsey.
In 1942, she was acquired by the United States Army Corps of Engineers. Where she was renamed as the Robert H. Rolfe.
In 1946, the tug was acquired by the Bisso Towboat Company of of Luling, Louisiana. Where she was renamed as the Bisso.
In 1975, she was scrapped.