Built in 1911, by Staten Island Shipbuilding of Staten Island, New York (hull #540) as the P.R.R. No. 1 for the Pennsylvania Railroad Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
In 1963, the tug was acquired by Wayland T. Coppedge Jr. of the Florida Towing Company of Jacksonville, Florida. Where the tug was renamed as the Camden.
In 1976, the Florida Towing Company was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1989, the tug was sold. Where she was renamed as the Beverly M. However, that same year the tug went out of documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,600 horsepower.