Built in 1950, by Tampa Marine Incorporated of Tampa, Florida (hull #72) as the William H.
The tug was later sold. Where she was renamed as the Lisa R.
She was eventually acquired by the Mobile Towing and Wrecking Company of Mobile, Alabama. Where she was renamed as the Austill Pharr.
In 1971, the tug was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1977, she was acquired by Tillett Tug and Barge Incorporated of Chesapeake, Virginia. Where the tug was renamed as the Margie Ann.
In 2001, the tug was reefed. She was a single screw tug, rated at 900 horsepower.