Built in 1958, by Marine Industries of Sorel, Quebec as the Sinmac for the Sincennes McNaughton Company of Montreal, Quebec.
In 1959, the tug was acquired by McAllister Towing and Salvage of Montreal, Quebec. A subsidiary of the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she retained her name.
However, the tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown.