Built in 1887, by John H. Dialogue and Son (hull #278) as the Jason McCaulley for Jason McCaulley of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
In 1918, the tug was sold. Where she was renamed as the Arabian.
In 1948, she acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Steven McAllister.
In 1962, the tug was sold. Where she was renamed as the Marquita. However, the tug is no longer in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 400 horsepower.