Built in 1927, as the Sally S.
In 1951, the tug was acquired by the Western Towboat Company of Seattle, Washington. Where initially the tug retained her name.
In 1951, the Western Towboat Company renamed the tug as the Triumph.
In 1964, the she was acquired by an individual named Gregory Mallory. Where she was converted to a recreational vessel, and retained her name.
Originally powered by a single, Washington diesel engine, rated at 135 horsepower. The Western Towboat Company re powered the tug with a single, Caterpillar diesel engine rated at 365 horsepower.
(Captain Ric Shrewsbury, Captain Mark Freeman)