Built in 1919, for Atlantic Refining by Clinton of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
She was transferred to the Army during the World Wars.
In the 1950's the tanker was acquired by the Eklof Marine Corporation of Staten Island, New York.
She was later acquired by the Oceanside Marine Products Company of Norfolk, Virginia where she transported clam juice for disposal.
The tanker was eventually reefed off of the Delmarva Peninsula.