Built in 1968, by the Martinolich Shipbuilding Company of Tacoma, Washington as the Claudia Foss for the Foss Maritime Company of Seattle, Washington.
The tug was then chartered out. Where she was renamed as the the Thor. And, then as the Force.
In 1995, she was returned to the Foss Maritime Company of Seattle, Washington. Where the tug was renamed as the Claudia Foss
In 2005, the tug was transferred to AmNAV Maritime Services of Oakland, California. A subsidiary of the Foss Maritime Company of Seattle, Washington. Where she was renamed as the Claudia.
In 2006, the tug was acquired by the Western Towboat Company of Seattle, Washington. Where she was renamed as the Triumph.
Powered by two, Caterpillar 3508 diesel engines. With Rentjes reduction gears. Turning two, 85(in) by 68(in), fixed pitch propellers. For a rated 2,000 horsepower.
Her electrical service is provided by two, 55kW Caterpillar 3304 generator sets. The tug's capacities are 26,000 gallons of fuel oil, and 640 gallons of lube oil.
The tug's towing gear consists of a Burrard towing winch. Outfitted 1800(ft) of 1.75(in) towing wire.
(Captain Russell Shrewsbury, Captain Ric Shrewsbury, Captain Dave Miner, Kyle Stubbs)