Built in 1951, by Ira S. Bushey and Sons of Brooklyn, New York (hull #602) as the Huntington for Red Star Towing.
The tug was later acquired by the Kosnac Floating Derrick Corporation of Staten Island, New York where she retained her original name.
In 2007, she was sold and renamed as the Nathan S. There is no current active documentation for the tug.
Her current and or final disposition is unknown.
She was a single screw tug rated at 1,280 horsepower.