Built in 1967, by the Nashville Bridge Company of Nashville, Tennessee (hull #1875) as the Kevin S. Candies for the Otto Candies Company of Des Allemands, Louisiana.
In 1976, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Fritzi K. McAllister.
In 1990, she was acquired by Offshore Express Incorporated of Houma, Louisiana. Where the tug was renamed as the Fritzi K.
In 2000, she sank in the Gulf of Mexico. The tug was eventually raised, and brought to the Offshore Specialty yard in Houma, Louisiana.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and, or final disposition is unknown. She was a twin screw tug, rated at 4,700 horsepower.
(Captain Brian Fournier)