Built in 2004, by the Eastern Shipbuilding Company of Panama City, Florida (hull #836) as the John P. Wronowski for the Thames Towboat Company of New London, Connecticut.
She was the first tractor tug designed by Jensen Maritime Consultants of Seattle, Washington for the Thames Towboat Company. And, the first tractor tug built by the Eastern Shipbuilding Group for Thames Towboat. The tug is named for John P. Wronowski, the President of the Thames Towboat Company.
Powered by two, sixteen cylinder, Cummins KTA50-M2 diesel engines. With with Schottel 1010 z drives, outfitted with ducted, 82.67(in) propellers. For a a rated for 3,400 horsepower.
Her electrical service is provided by two, 95kW, Onan MDGDB-567169 generator sets. Driven by two Cummins diesel engines. The tug's capacities are 29,587 gallons of fuel, 1,098 gallons of lube oil, 549 gallons of hydraulic oil, 16,756 gallons of ballast, and 6,149 gallons of water.
She is outfitted with Cummins N14M fire pump engine. Feeding the tug's two, 2,000 Gallon Per Minute fire monitors. Her hull, is also outfitted with underwater submarine fenders.
The towing equipment consists of a JonRie Intertech winch, with a side mounded capstan on the bow. And a a JonRie Intertech winch, with a side mounded capstan mounted on the stern