Built in 1940, by Silverton Marine Corporation of Charleston, South Carolina (hull #MPC36097E585).
In 1997, the tug was acquired by the R.J. Casho Marine Towing Company of Wilmington, Delaware. Where she was renamed as the Robert J. Casho.
In 2000, she was acquired by River Associates Incorporated of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Where the tug was renamed at the Capt Connor.
In 2007, River Associates Incorporated was acquired by the K-Sea Transportation Partnership Incorporated of East Brunswick, New Jersey. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2009, the tug was acquired by the Island Trader Shipping Company of Guyana. Where she was renamed as the Michael A.
She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,090 horsepower.