Built in 1947, by Ira S. Bushey and Sons of Brooklyn, New York (hull #592) as the N.W. Gokey for the Spentonbush Fuel Transport Service Incorporated of Brooklyn, New York
In 1971, she was acquired by the Reinauer Transportation Company of Staten Island, New York. Where she was renamed as the Christian F. Reinauer.
She was later transferred to the Boston Fuel Transportation Company of East Boston, Massachusetts (a subsidiary of the Reinauer Transportation Company of Staten Island, New York.) Where she retained her name.
In 1988, she was sold, where the tanker was renamed as the Bobby J.
In 1994, the tanker was sold, where she renamed as the Jax Fuel.
In 1994 she was sold, where the tanker was renamed as the Stella D.
The tanker was later acquired the Initial Shipping Corporation of Wilmington, Delaware. Where she converted for use as a petroleum tank barge.
She was later acquired by interests in Nigeria and renamed Fair Lady. The tanker is no longer in documentation. Her current, and or final disposition is unknown.